Doctor insights on:
Nipple Erection During Ovulation
Need investigation: Most likely you are young ( age is important in assessment breast diseases ) malignancy is not the first one to think other benign causes ., clear discharge is most common cause benign fibrocystic disease , need examination radiological investigation , blood investigation ( prolactin level ) see your doctor first ...Read more
Generally, not: A breast fibroadenoma is usually solid, well defined, and "rubbery" to palpation and does not involve the mammary ducts, thus no discharge. During pregnancy, the discharge may be the initial preparation of the breasts to manufacture milk. Call your OB md and have it evaluated. ...Read more
Depends on color: Nipple discharge is common in women. Clear, yellow, milky and greenish color discharge usually are benign. It is common to have a white or milky discharge during pregnancy, especially toward the end as the breast prepares for lactation. Contact your ob/gyn and have them take a look. ...Read more
Women gets pregnant only during the time of ovulation?Is this correct?Please clear my doubt?Unprotected sex during non ovulation period=non pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nipple discharge during ovulation
- Nipples hurt during ovulation
- Sore nipples during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your nipples burn during ovulation?
- Erection problem during sex
- Cystoscopy erection during
- Pain during erection
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free