Doctor insights on:
Depends: It depends entirely on the cause of the cyanosis. If it is due to a reversible phenomenon such as spasm of certain small blood vessels called arterioles, then cyanosis is treatable and can improve. There are many causes of cyanosis; some are untreatable. ...Read more
Cyanosis: Bluish discoloration.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are inverted nipples common?
- What does it mean when a girls nipples stay hard?
- Do bumps around my nipples mean im pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my nipples feel sore but im not pregnant?
- What does it mean when your nipples hurt?
- Hard and sore nipples not pregnant
- Why do my nipples feel like they are burning?
- Talk to a emergency medicine specialist online for free