Doctor insights on:
Newt Viruses T6 To T20
Fighting multi-wars: Anything that competes for or depletes your body's resources can leave you less able to withstand another attack or demand. So, you are more vulnerable. Also - your experience of the symptoms may be worse. This is a good reason to avoid, reduce and manage anxiety and live a healthy life style. CBT can teach useful skills. Best! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Your body has significant anti-viral defenses and most viral illnesses are short lived due to this ability, there are some drugs for some viruses, particularly the herpes family. Viruses are biological and can frequently be killed outside of a body with uv light, heat, and many chemicals. ...Read more
What are the 10 deadliest viruses globally that are not foodborne? I know it's probably impossible to truly answer but please try. Thank you very much
All that's: necessary is for a virus(like the Norovirus) to be able to hardy enough to survive(viable) for any prolonged period of time in food(or water or on living surfaces for that matter) so that another person get exposed through breaks in the skin, or through the mucous membranes of our respiratory or gastrointestinal tract. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get your strength back after a stomach virus?
- How to get rid of hpv virus naturally?
- Can the coxsackie virus spread to your genitals?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is coxsackie virus contagious to adults?
- Is hsp caused by some contagious virus is it safe to be around an hsp child?
- Why is a retrovirus harder to treat than other viruses?
- Can west nile virus lead to liver failure?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online