Doctor insights on:
Newborn Choking In Sleep
Why does it sound like my 3w old newborn is choking and trying to catch his breath after a feeding when he's asleep?
Whenever my 13 Y.O son goes to sleep on his back he wakes up feeling like he is choking? Why is this? Anyway way to help it?
Seek a professional: Good restful sleep is critical for good health. Nightmares or screaming in your sleep are a way that your brain is telling you that there is a serious problem that you need to address. Talk to a close friend or family member and see if you can work it out with them. If not consider speaking with a professional counselor or psychologist or sleep specialist. ...Read more
The past 6 weeks I have been woken up from sleep by coughing and feeling like i was choking 3x. I have no pain, no burning, no metallic taste. ?
I wake up choking because my saliva has gone down my wind pipe its so annoying i just want a decent nights sleep :( doe any one know what this is?
Please help! what is the correct terminology for " choking" if it happens in your sleep and is fatal ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it bad to go to sleep with a sore throat will i choke in my sleep?
- Newborn gagging in sleep
- Fitful sleep in newborn
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acid reflux choking in sleep
- Why does newborn baby smile in there sleep?
- Newborn giggles in sleep
- Why is newborn always twitch in their sleep?
- Talk to a pediatrician online