Doctor insights on:
Newborn Choking In Sleep
Why does it sound like my 3w old newborn is choking and trying to catch his breath after a feeding when he's asleep?
Please help! what is the correct terminology for " choking" if it happens in your sleep and is fatal ?
Last 2 days, for the time i experienced choking while sleeping. Is this not a good sign of my health condition?
I wake up choking because my saliva has gone down my wind pipe its so annoying i just want a decent nights sleep :( doe any one know what this is?
Seek a professional: Good restful sleep is critical for good health. Nightmares or screaming in your sleep are a way that your brain is telling you that there is a serious problem that you need to address. Talk to a close friend or family member and see if you can work it out with them. If not consider speaking with a professional counselor or psychologist or sleep specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Choking while sleeping
- Acid reflux choking in sleep
- Causes of choking while sleeping
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Choking feeling while sleeping
- What causes choking during sleep?
- Baby choke while sleeping on back
- Baby choking on saliva while sleeping
- Talk to a pediatrician online