Doctor insights on:
New Choice Pregnancy Test How Soon Can I Take
Is 4 days after unprotected sex too soon to take a pregnancy test? I also have taken Plan B will that impact the result?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Hi, is it okay to take a new choice pregnancy test? I took one and for a negative. But now I have heard they are not good and i've heard they are good
IT IS OK: It is ok and a pretty good tast and reliable. ...Read more
How soon can I test using new choice pregnancy test? I'm due for my period tomorrow and I been urinating very often and always tired and sleeping
1 week...: For this test to be 99% accurate, the manufacturer recommends waiting 1 week after you miss a period. There are other tests that are more accurate that you could use today, if you really want to know, but they are more expensive. Waiting a day to see if you have a period is also a good idea. Best wishes!. ...Read more
Spotting x2 within last month, constant headache, bloating, fatigue. Took 1 "new choice" pregnancy test & it was negative. What does this mean?
Home pregnancy tests are very accurate.: They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. if you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon after spotting can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after iui can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon after ovulation can i take a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after ivf can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can i take a clearblue pregnancy test?
- How soon after conception can i take a pregnancy test?
- How soon can i take a first response pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online