Doctor insights on:
Neurontin Treat Face Pain Headaches
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Burning face pain - bilateral. No diagnosis. Taking gabapentin. Doesn't always work. Can I use lidocaine ointment USP 5% on my face? Thank you.
Diagnosis!: “diagnosis” is defined as identifying the nature or cause of something. Without a diagnosis, its just a guessing game. You can use Lidocaine patch 5%; applying the prescribed number of patches, usually only once a day for up to 12 hours or as directed by your treated doctor. Rec see pain management or orofacial pain specialist for diagnosis and medication adjustment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several causes.. : There are several possibilities and you should try to consult your primary physician asap. If it has just started without you ever having it before, it could be an infection (bacterial or viral). If you have been having it for a while it could be an auto immune condition or some other disorder as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Could getting a bad whack to the nose from below cause headaches and face pain a couple of months later?
I have cold 365 days a year and a swollen face since years. I do not have headache or facial pain. What could this be?
2 months of facial pain when washing face. Started in nasal area, headaches, night sweats.Had root canal this wednesday. Should symptoms go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is trileptal better than lyrica and neurontin for face pain?
- Natural ways to treat occipital headaches with sinus pain
- Pain in face and headache
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Headache with pain in the temples and eye sockets
- Pain in left side of face and ear
- Lower back pain nausea fatigue headache
- What does it mean when toothache pain spreads into my face?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free