Doctor insights on:
ER: you call 911 or go to the ER immediately after reading this sentence. ...Read more
I'm suppose to increase my Neurontin from 600mg a day to 2400mg a day i misunderstood the plan to increase and took 1800mg today will I have problems?
Well....: First, increasing from 600 a day to 2400 a day in one single day would be a fairly quick jump. Using 1800 a day as an intermediate point would probably be fine. Neurontin is actually an incredibly safe medicine and, other than typical side effects, you week be hard pressed to do yourself much permanent damage with it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gabapentin : Gabapentin is used to treat partial seizures, pain related to post herpetic neuralgia as well as neuropathic pain. While it does modulate the activity of the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, gaba, it's mechanism of action is significantly different from that of a benzodiazepine or barbiturate. As a result does not result in physiologic dependence. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- What does neurontin show up in drug test?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free