Doctor insights on:
Nephrologist Appointment What To Expect
Could you give me a list of nephrologists in tulsa that take medicaid and medicare. I can't seem to find any.
Nephrology is the study of the kidney: its structure, its function, and its diseases. The kidney is an incredibly complex organ that participates in a large number of essential bodily functions. Nephrologists are fellowship trained after completing an internal medicine residency, and they are experts in non-surgical treatment of the ...Read more
What are uncommon causes of low magnesium? Had replaced via iv. Take 8 slomag/day w/o real help. Don't have usual causes. I see nephrologist next wek
Kidney physician: Nephrologist is a physician who specializes in problems with kidney function and how the kidneys and their function or lack thereof affects the rest of the persons health. They may also be involved in the use of dialysis and kidney transplants as part of their treatment regimen. ...Read more
Depends: If you have mild kidney disease, then you probably need to see the nephrologist 2 to 3 times a year. However if you have more advanced renal impairment that requires multiple medications and frequent checking of your labs, they you may need to see that doctor 4 to 6 times a year. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to expect at a nephrologist?
- What to expect at a rheumatology appointment?
- What to expect at first rheumatologist appointment?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to expect during first allergist appointment?
- What can i expect in an appointment with an ent?
- What to expect from a neurologist appointment first time?
- What should i expect for my first rheumatology appointment?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free