Doctor insights on:
Nephritis Acute Bilateral
See a doctor: The causes and treatments are complicated. You should see a doctor immediately. ...Read more
What can I take for acute bronchitis and cold while having SLE lupus ( lupus nephritis ) I've been sick for 2 weeks?
Benign GN - opinion: Benign nephritis is a term used by a nephrologist to describe his/her opinion of a patient's condition. Usually this term is attached to patient's with nonproteinuric IgA nephropathy, thin basement membrane disorder, or recovered post infectious gn. It is an opinion, it is not a guarantee, but when used by a nephrologist it usually means low risk of progression to esrd. ...Read more
Obsolete: "Trench Nephritis" is an obsolete term for glomerulonephritis..It goes back to World War I when a lot of soldiers developed it. There are different types of nephritis (inflammation of microscopic anatomical portions of the kidney called the glomeruli). There are different types of nephritis but hen the term is used without specifying,they usually are referring to glomerulonephritis.Hope this answe ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Acute non specific gastro nephritis
- Uremic poisoning brought on by acute nephritis
- Bilateral acute otitis media
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acute bilateral knee pain
- How do chicken pox cause acute glomerolu nephritis?
- Poly nephritis
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free