Doctor insights on:
Negative Relative Accommodation
Primary care: Hi, you need to visit with your Primary care Physician for evaluation and recommendation. ...Read more
A little bit: The motion of the iris against the underlying fibers that support the lens (zonules) rubs off the pigment from the back of the iris which is the basis for pigmentary dispersion. A little bit comes off with everyday normal use and it can be accelerated with athletic pursuits. As long as your ophthalmologist feels that the internal eye pressure is not being increased, this is ok. ...Read more
Can ciliary muscle exercises restore (some) accommodation for a 73 yo male? If so, what are they, or please recommend sources for such exercises. Is there any other treatment in this regard. Thank you.
No: We do not lose accommodation because the ciliary muscle becomes wear but because the lens becomes more rigid. The lens grows new fibers at the edge of the lens (the capsule) and grows towards the center. By age 73 the lens is very stiff and will not change shape to focus. ...Read more
Immediately on takin first dose 10mg omeprazole got chills, frequent urination,bone,joint pain,eye accommodation problem,difficulty finding way,rash,?
May not be the drug: It takes a little bit of time to achieve a blood level of a drug after its ingestion. If your constellation of symptoms occurred within seconds ("immediately") upon swallowing the pill, another contributor may be at play here. ...Read more
All of you dr's who won't sedate due to it being trivial, why is that, when it clearly states in the ada that reasonable accommodations must be met?
Whats the question?: Sounds more like a bio-ethics question than an issue with ada accommodation. Doctors must first do no harm and that fact alone supersedes any issues of ada accommodation. Doctors become doctors to help people, especially dose with disabled needs. Sometimes patient's do not see it that way and it takes more than one doctor or specialty to work hand-in-hand to find the best solution. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uti test leukocytes positive nitrite negative
- Missed period negative pregnancy test white discharge
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Late period then light bleeding negative pregnancy tests
- Lower back pain missed period negative pregnancy test
- Can mirena cause a false negative on a home pregnancy test?
- Dizziness nausea pelvic pain missed period negative pregnancy test
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?