Doctor insights on:
Need Help With Gastroparesis
Been diagnosed with gastroparesis, egg test... Isn't there an underlying condition too cause this ? I really need help what tests should I have ran ?
I recently got diagnosed with idiopathic gastroparesis and i've been very anxious what can I do to help
Can you live a ful healthy life with gastroparesis when diagnosed at age 20some. Are there meds to help me and my friends with pots have gastroparesis?
I have gastroparesis and was wondering what i can do about it to help me control it? What foods I should stay away from? I'm not on any med for it now
Gastroparesis: There are some medications that are approved for treating gastroparesis though may not improve symptoms in every patient and may have side effects. Check with primary care physician or gastroenterologist to see if you are a candidate for Reglan treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Protein: Protein rich foods help with gerd. Fatty foods can make it worse. Other foods to avoid: caffeine (coffee, black tea, energy drinks), carbonated beverages, acid foods (oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, tomatoes), spicy food, chocolate, mint. Alcohol and smoking are very bad for gerd. ...Read more
Diagnosed w, gastroparesis no diabetes what testing shoul I have done too try too find cause? I can't live like this I'm getting no help from docs?
Gastroparesis: I find it hard to accept that you can't get help from any doctors. That said, with your symptoms you should contact your primary doctor and ask for a referral to a Gastro-enterologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Help with a small rash on my armpit need an otc cream or something to rid it
- What natural remedies help with gastroparesis?
- Can aloe vera help with gastroparesis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Need help with dupuytrens contracture
- Need help with acid indigestion
- Need help with air embolism
- Need help with folliculitis
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online