Doctor insights on:
Need Help With Fecal Incontinence
Hi! I'm having severe rectal pain when I sneeze. My stool has been smaller than normal and I had an episode of fecal incontinence today as well. Help.
Fecal Incontinence: Fecal Incontinence is not being able to hold in stool. May happen with soft, or formed stool. May be small amounts or large amounts. May be associated with sudden urge to have a bowel movement or may be associated without any sensation. Recommend follow up with gastroenterologist. colorectal doctor, urogynecologist, or proctologist.... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Leakage: Fecal incontinence is when you have a bowel movement but can not make it to the bathroom on time. This can be caused by several things, including weakness of the muscles that control defecation, or nerve damage. A small amount is not uncommon in older folk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: It can be caused by many different reasons from disorders of the nerves, damage to the pelvic support, digestive issues leading to soft stool/diarrhea.....Recommend follow up with a gastroenterologist or colorectal surgeon to evaluate cause and treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Need help with urinary incontinence
- Help with a small rash on my armpit need an otc cream or something to rid it
- Need help with costochondritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Need help with acid indigestion
- Are there any exercises the help with urinary incontinence?
- Need help with air embolism
- Need help with folliculitis
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online