Doctor insights on:
Need Drug Rehab V Letter Layout
Drug rehab goals: If you mean the participant, he/she gets a chance to regain control of life away from the substance. Counseling to determine why the path was chosen will assist in changing the behavior. Education on the damages caused by the substance to the body will provide awareness of the cost of use. The milieu of those who have been there before will show the future to the new user. ...Read more
Reducing dependence: The goal of rehab is to reduce physiological dependence, and undo psychological dependence. For the physiological side, the dose of prescription drugs is gradually reduced and substituted with safer medications, to gradually turn off physical dependence. For illicit drug rehab, just the substitute drugs are given. Counseling is provided to turn off the psychological dependence. ...Read more
Drug Rehab & The Law: In some states and jurisdiction the court may have the vested power to order a person to enter a drug rehab. Alternatives may be available. But if ordered into a rehab, look at it as a blessing; it may your best means of gaining yourself back. ...Read more
From minimal to...: Depends on the rehab center. Quick opiod detox centers hospitalize you for three days and you spend four more in a "half way" facility. Little in the way of machinery for\ exercise. More sporting activities avaialble in facilities requiring weeks of stay, but again dependent on the unit! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much pee is needed for a drug test?
- Letter to judge requesting treatment for drug addiction
- Writing soap notes drug rehab
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How old do you need to be to take fertility drugs?
- Lock down facility drug rehab
- Arms and face are numb and white from recent i v drug use
- What are the benefits of tysabri v other ms drugs?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free