Doctor insights on:
I need help managing chronic vulvovaginal candidiasis. I take fluconazole when I have an infection but i get up to 7 infections a year! help!?
I think I have vaginal candidiasis aka yeast infection. What are the steps needed to get rid of this?
Will i need oral antifungal drugs to treat candidiasis intertrigo, which is a yeast skin infection of skin folds?
Maybe: There are topical medications that are effective for treating that condition as well. ...Read more
Depends on cause: Candidiasis usually does not occur in normal individuals and may be a signal of immune deficiency. It also depends on where the candida infection is in the body. There different implication for candida in the vagina vs. Esophagus. Treatment will depend on the underlying disorder and location. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yeast infection: Vaginal candidiasis usually presents with clumpy white vaginal discharge and extreme vaginal itching. It is also associated with painful intercourse. A vaginal yeast infection can occur with no particular reason, but does frequently show up after taking antibiotics for an unrelated infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Need help with candidiasis
- When is a hymenectomy needed
- Urgent need to get rid of a stye on my eyelid overnight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i need to take an extra birth control pill if i have diarrhea?
- How much pee is needed for a drug test?
- Do you always need a prescription to get an oxygen tank?
- Talk to a dermatologist online