Doctor insights on:
Need Answers Fast What Does Poison Ivy Look Like In The Eye
Toxic ingestion (also called "poisoning") is a condition in which a person has eaten or drank a substance that causes ill symptoms or damage to his body. Taking an overdose of a medicine, taking any dose of a poison, drinking too much vodka, or accidentally drinking antifreeze . . . are all ...Read more
My eye is very irritated. I thought I had a bug bite right next to my lower right lid. The bumps do not look like poison ivy, what should I do?
See eye doc: There is no way to tell what the cause may be. If artificial tear does not help. check with your doctor. ...Read more
Steroids: Once the oils are off of your skin and clothes (by showering and washing clothes in hot water), poison ivy is not contagious. It is very irritation however because of what is called a type 4 immune response. The best way to stop that response is to use some steroids like prednisone. Any urgent care or clinic should be able to prescribe this for you. ...Read more
My 7 year old son has what looks to be poison ivy really close to his eye. What can I put on it to dry it up?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does poison ivy and oak look like?
- What does poison ivy and poison oak look like?
- What does poison ivy look like on a person?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a poison ivy rash look like?
- Poison ivy on skin what does it look like
- What does poison ivy look like on the skin?
- What does poison ivy rash look like on skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online