Doctor insights on:
2010 lumbar xray scoliosis an sclerosis of facet joints a MRI in 01an06 of neck hern/buldg disc min pressure on spinal cord, what test show nerve dam?
3: Physical exam, ssep and emgncv.Get a more detailed answer ›
Abnormal curvature of the spine is a symptom in which a person's spine has sideways curvature (either to the left or to the right), or has too little or too much curvature in the front-back direction. Normal front-back spine curvatures exist in the neck, the chest, the lower back, ...Read more
I have minor scoliosis, the curve moves my neck to the side. Can I straighten my neck somehow to cause it to have less of a lean? Thanks
Varies : You can ultimately work on your range of motion and flexibility of the area with physical therapy and stretching. If you do have a mild curve it would be pretty uncommon to have much of a deformity going into the neck. Don't hesitate to be seen and examined directly to discuss further treatment options. ...Read more
Scoliosis cracking: In a word, no.Get a more detailed answer ›
Any type: Congenital with abnormal vertebral shape is a definite possibility. Otherwise, idiopathic is most likely. Various curve configurations may give differing appearance to the spine. So your curve may be a structural upper thoracic curve or primary thoracic with a compensatory structural upper curve. These are classified as lenke 1, 2, 3, 4. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can scoliosis cause neck pain?
- Scoliosis neck hump
- Does scoliosis have anything to do with me being short and having a short neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Scoliosis in the neck
- Abnormal curvature of the spine back lower lumbar memory neck pain scoliosis
- Abdominal bloating neck pain
- Bumps on back of neck hairline
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free