Doctor insights on:
Neck Pain Due To Enlarged Thyroid
Can wisdom tooth cause shoulder and neck pain, thyroid enlargement if not removed? Jaw hurts, teeth around wisdom tooth hurt, little appetite
I have had neck pain for over 3 weeks now, and it's really stiff. It's just getting worse instead of better. Could it be my thyroid?
I just asked this and the doctor said it had to with working in heat. I think he mixed me up with someone else. Thyroid neck pain. Hurts to touch.
May be thyroid: Thyroiditis, or inflammation of the thyroid gland can make the thyroid gland tender & sore to touch. But lymph nodes in the neck can become swollen and inflamed too. Best to see your doctor to see if the area that is sore is where the thyroid gland sits. Thyroiditis can also cause temporary abnormalities in thyroid hormone levels, so your doctor may ask you to get blood work to check on this. ...Read more
I have thyroid nodules that have grown in number and size and now I am having neck pain. The nodules are less than 1 cm. I am very irritable also. ?
Could my intense neck pain b caused by cancerous nodule removal surgery I had last year on thyroid? Pain is in the back of neck. Trying 2 find source
Doctor just detected my child (12) and said has 2 balls in her thyroid. She feels a pulse on her neck and barely has neck pain. Should I worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Back pain due to thyroid problems
- Solutions for neck pain due to sleeping wrong
- Neck pain due to bad posture
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Back pain due to gastric problem
- Neck pain radiating to ear
- Blue veins on breasts enlarged due to a tumor or something
- Neck pain radiating to chest
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free