Doctor insights on:
Too many to say: Neck pain is a very common complaint. Improper support of the neck while sleeping is common. Trauma of course is a cause. As we age or due to occupational reasons, the neck can degenerate and cause neck pain. Rheumatologic conditions can cause neckk pain. Too much to cover here. If a problem, you need a good evaluation, history and exam and nperhaps x-rays and other testing and then treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
For almost 2 weeks my stool looks like coffee grounds, sometimes dark brown or black. What does this mean? Headache, neck pain, lost 90 lbs in 6mo unintent
Neck Pain: This pain may be due to improper positions, maneuvers, or postures that you do on a daily basis. For example, if you work a certain job that requires you to type on the computer, hold the phone, or position yourself in a particular way for extended periods of time, then a change in life style could help. Otherwise, you need to follow up with a physician and may be obtain some radiologic tests. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a lump just below my earlobe for 2 weeks. It started out painful but now not. Ear ache off and on, neck pain on front of neck. What's this?
How should be viral meningitis treated? ( got headache, fever, neck pain, vomiting, but nothing else)
I have neck pain, which started with some over done self treating for neck pain, using mckenzie method-assoc with some ear press on left side/tingling?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal bloating neck pain
- Pain on left side of neck under jaw
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have pain in shoulder arm and neck left side?
- Throbbing pain on left side of neck
- Neck muscle pain after drinking alcohol
- Sharp shooting pain from neck to head
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free