Doctor insights on:
Navicular Bone Feet
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
No: That will require obtaining a medical history, performing a medical examination and x-ray (or other radiographic study) to make an accurate assessment. ...Read more
Please let me know if there is a some kind of brace for navicular or medial cuneiform (foot bone)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens before and after a navicular bone surgery on my feet?
- Avulsion fracture of navicular bone
- Navicular bone pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fracture of navicular bone
- Navicular bone cyst
- Fractured navicular bone in foot
- Osteochondritis of tarsal navicular bone
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free