Doctor insights on:
Navicular Bone Feet
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Xray said osteophyte on dorsal aspect of navicular bone. have severe foot pain. doctor wasnt concerned. what can i do - help
Have you considered: evaluation by a podiatrist? That is a doctor who specializes in feet. ...Read more
No: That will require obtaining a medical history, performing a medical examination and x-ray (or other radiographic study) to make an accurate assessment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens before and after a navicular bone surgery on my feet?
- Why do the bones in my feet hurt?
- Avascular necrosis of tarsal navicular bone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Avascular necrosis of navicular bone
- Enlarged navicular bone
- Broken navicular bone
- Broken navicular bone foot
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free