Doctor insights on:
I will soon be having surgery to stabilize my painful residual adult club foot. One part of the surgery is navicular?
What does a chronic fracture with cystic changes mean? Specifically what are the cystic changes? It's in my foot on navicular
Non union: Chronic Fx is not really a medical term. I assume they meat non Union or maybe Old fracture vs acute. Cystic changes are most likely related to degenerative arthritic changes or chronic arthritis . The navicular bone is the first bone after the all on the medial/ inside of the foot. Ie begins the big toe and metatarsal back to just before the ankle or Talus bone. Are u a diabetic? ...Read more
An arch support: Or orthotic is often very helpful. If pain persists you can have it removed. ...Read more
Painful: As most bones would feel when broken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs of arthritis?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Drinking water quinine good treating inflammation arthritis
- Does a burning sensation in my ankles mean i have ankle arthritis?
- Why does my arthritis hurt more at night?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free