Doctor insights on:
Naturopathic Remedies For Lupus
What type of treatment can be given when lupus-like symptoms do not quite warrant a diagnosis? Do I have to wait for a true diagnosis to get relief?
A correct diagnosis: Get a correct diagnosis now. People with lupus can have a variety of symptoms that can be present in other conditions. If you do not have lupus you have something else. This needs to be defined and then you get help now. Waiting for a diagnosis that you may never get is not going to help you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many!: Many options, depending on severity and your current treatment. Pulsing IV steroids at high dose, cellcept, (mycophenolate mofetil) benlysta, azothioprine, cyclophosphamide, azothioprine, Methotrexate are all options, alone or in combination. Your treatment should be coordinated by someone in rheumatology and/or nephrology! ...Read more
Please be specific: Which part of the body is swelling? Your legs? Your joints? The treatment will depend on location and cause of it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a naturopathic diet for lupus?
- Naturopathic remedy eczema
- Naturopathic remedies interstitial cystitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Naturopathic remedies vertigo
- Can you tell me whether there are naturopathic remedies for ocular migraines?
- Naturopath diet
- Naturopathic doctor
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free