Doctor insights on:
Natural Ways To Induce Ovulation
Multiple options: First you must figure out if there is any underlying cause for lack of ovulation. Treating thyroid or prolactin abnormalities may reverse the problem. Other options include pills (clomiphene, aromatase inhibitors) and injections of medications. All are commonly used in various different situations. ...Read more
Ovulation: The most commonly used is clomiphen. It is frequently effective, alone or with another medicine. ...Read more
"Best" depends on...: "best" would depend on a patient's details and a fertility doctor's past experiences, but descriptions can be read on the website: http://www.Pregonline.Com/infertility_treatments.Php the site says HCG can trigger ovulation and is usually given when there are mature ovarian follicles (egg sacs) seen on vaginal ultrasound (size >18 to 22 mm). ...Read more
I'm 19 and i was wondering how do you make your periods normal again, like how do you induce ovulation? Is there a way? Is it even possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural ways to induce sleep
- Are there natural ways to induce labor?
- Natural ways to induce miscarriage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural ovulation inducers
- Natural ways to induce labor at home
- Natural ways to induce your period
- Natural ways to increase ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free