Doctor insights on:
Natural Remedies For Tooth Gum Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What are some natural remedies for preventing or curing bacterial infections after tooth extraction?
Had tooth #32 extracted 12 days ago...large hole in gum. How long should it take to close completely...worry about re-infection. Thanks!
Keep it clean: since it's been 12 days already you are not at risk for a "dry socket." That occurs when the blood clot gets dislodged and allows for the bone to be exposed. Just keep the area clean.Rinsing with warm salt water or Peridex (anti microbial) after meals for about a minute and expectorating it will allow for the bone and gym to heal in normally. You should be just fine:) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had apicoectomy w/ cyst removal 5wk ago. Tooth/gum still don't feel right. Os says no sign of infection but didn't re-xay. Should i get a 2nd opinion?
Roots of a top tooth left in my top side gum and has caused infection after infection@ pain side of palate. How wil they b removed ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedy for tooth gum infection
- Homemade remedies for tooth infection
- Home remedies for gingivitis gum infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural remedies for stye infection
- Home remedies for tooth infections severe pain
- Home remedy for swollen gums around tooth
- Natural remedies for gum disease
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online