Doctor insights on:
None of them!: 'natural' Progesterone creams do not contain progesterone, they contain plant products that may-or-may not have progestogenic effects. Sadly, many (such as mexican yam products) contain compounds that are actually estrogenic in action. Please - talk with a doctor who can prescribe Progesterone if you need it. ...Read more
I am currently taking 25mg of progesterone cream three times a day and 50mg of natural progesterone at bedtime for low progesterone. Is this to much?
Lower the dose: During the normal menstrual cycle, Progesterone levels vary greatly. Thus, for many women who use Progesterone the dose has to vary depending on estrogen levels and other factors. For adjustments, cream rather than capsules allow for better regulation of dose. Generally start with a low dose such as 1/8 teaspoon of Progesterone cream. And work up slowly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best progesterone medicine right now? What is ur feelings on all natural herbs and oils for menopause?
Does natural progesterone cream really help in correcting an imbalance between estrogen and progesterone?
Usually : If you do not ovulate or if you make a lot of estrogen, Progesterone can help calm your body from the overstimulation of the estrogen. However, during a normal menstrual cycle the Progesterone levels can vary greatly so you will have to find the right dose and the right timing of the progesterone. Also, get a Progesterone that does not have the preservatives called parabens which may cause cancer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can azoospermia be cured by natural treatment or food?
- Natural food anti androgen
- Natural alternative to prednisone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural alternatives to crestor
- Is natures measure weight loss supplement natural?
- Natural cures for trigger finger
- Does your pubic hair always match your natural head hair color?
- Natural ways to reduce hair growth on legs