Doctor insights on:
Natural Fertility Vitamins
It depends...: A healthy person with a good diet doesn't need pills to boost fertility so if you have fertility issues try to find the cause. A common cause of fertility problems is hypothyroidism which is often not obvious- see http://tinyurl.com/koyamo5 The herb rhodiola may boost fertility. Try a good multivitamin that has the L-5-MTHF form of folate. Consider seeing an acupuncturist for individualized herbs. ...Read more
Is there anything that i can do to improve my fertility? Any medication or vitamins i can take that are inexpensive?
Trying for pregnancy: A healthy lifestyle doesn't hurt, but most likely will not improve chances. If you have any risk factors like prior pelvic infection, you shouldsee a doctor since your fallopian tubes might be blocked. Otherwise, the best chances for pregnancy are by having intercourse at least every other day a few days before and around the time of ovulation. (usually 14 days before your expected period). ...Read more
Hi Im takin agumentin duo for five days its a high doze..can it interfere with conception vitamins and over all fertility .
Antibiotics: Nope. But, are you confused? There are no such thing as vitamins that help with conception. Have you been sold a fraudulent product? Who told you that such a product exists? Or recommended it? ...Read more
Yes: But please remember that there are a great many non caloric nutrients in natural food. You can't pick out one two and give them priority. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural vitamins to boost fertility
- Natural abortion methods vitamin c
- How to control oily skin with natural vitamins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamins fertility pills dead sperm
- Can taking prenatal vitamins increase fertility?
- Are there any natural vitamins supplements that can help teenage girls get rid of hirsutism?
- Are there any natural vitamins or supplements that can get rid of hirsutism?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free