Doctor insights on:
Natural Cures For Meningococcemia
No: Infections caused by the gram-negative diplococcus, neisseria gonorrheae, are usually treated with a third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic, such as ceftriaxone. Because chlamydia may coinfect, a second antibiotic may be added, such as Azithromycin or doxycycline. Reliance on natural remedies and failure to treat with antibiotics may result in ascending infection of other organs or bacteremia. ...Read more
Several Reasons: Doctors (md/do) are trained in more of an evidence based medicine. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of good scientific research supporting natural cures. For those treatments that do have some research backing, some doctors may not be experienced in using them or have experienced better results with other treatments. There needs to be more scientific research, experiences, and training. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Talk therapy: Keep a journal of when you have nightmares, what they're about and what's going on in your life that might be connected with the bad dreams. Make note as best you can of your daily mood: anxious, sad,etc.Talk with a therapist for support and guidance. If you've not had a complete physical exam in a year, see your primary care doctor for one and tell him/her about the nightmares. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural cures for trigger finger
- Is there a natural cure for proctitis?
- Natural cures for hyperparathyroidism
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural cures for adenovirus infection
- Natural cures for haemophilus influenzae infection
- Natural cure for thyroid cysts
- Is there a natural cure for dilated cardiomyopathy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online