Doctor insights on:
Natural Blood Pressure Reducer
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Diet and exercise: A healthy diet that limits calories to achieve or maintain an ideal body weight and also a diet that limit sodium and has plenty of fruits and vegetables that are good sources of potassium help lower blood pressure. Exercise especially aerobic exercise, ideally daily, helps reduce blood pressure. ...Read more
DASH: Check out the dash (dietary approaches to stop hypertension) plan. This may be helpful for you. Good luck ! e. ...Read more
Is there a natural way to lower blood pressure? I don't want to rely on medications. I have started walking and walk around 4kms a day. Any advice..
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural ways to lower blood pressure during pregnancy
- Apple cider vinegar as a natural remedy for high blood pressure
- Is low intensity exercise a superior blood pressure reducer to high intensity exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural cures for high blood pressure
- Natural way to lower your blood pressure
- Natural treatment of high blood pressure
- How to treat low blood pressure with natural remedies?
- Talk to a cardiologist online