Doctor insights on:
Narrow Pubic Arch
TMJ syndrome: related pain and symptoms may be caused by physical and emotional stress. Bruxism or teeth may be also caused by stress or anxiety. However, there is overwhelming evidence that braces generally do not increase the risk of developing TMJ problems. See OFP specialist for diagnosis and treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Palatal expanders proved effective on adults in a study. Is the opposite possible, squeeze dental arch to narrow it? Would it narrow the whole face?
is it normal to have a small indentation on the pubic area just where the penis meets touches the pubic area?
A normal joint: Always a good idea to have a doc on hand, just as it's a good thing to have a pubic symphysis at the tpubisop of the pubic arch. A woman without one would be in danger during childbearing. ...Read more
I have sores on my painful pubic area and can't get diagnosis, my husband does not have them. They last for a few days. So what is really the problem?
Normal: This is normal especially in skin of certain ethnic groups middle east, italian , greek. This is nothing to be concerned about assuming everything else is normal. Darker skin is also found in people with weak adrenals but it isi not localized to the gentials. ...Read more
Just don't shave it: I don't think that Mother Nature intended us to be bald down there. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lose fat from around the pubic area?
- Large painful bump in pubic area
- How to get rid of ingrown hairs fast in pubic area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to keep pubic area from itching after shaving?
- Painful pimples on pubic area
- Tenderness above pubic bone
- Bilateral foraminal narrowing at c5 c6
- Should i shave pubic hair