Doctor insights on:
Narcotics Brain Aneurysm
A natural or synthetic alkaloid compound that has morphine-like qualities. Other examples are codeine, heroin, Meperidine (demerol). They are classified based on their intrinsic activity & where they interact in the central nervous system. They are involved in pain transmission ...Read more
No: Prognosis is bad if untreated, undetected. 25 % will die immediatly , 25 % later in hospital stay, 25 % will have severe neurological problems. Early detection early intervention had good prognosis add to w**f I am glad you survived , early intervention is the answer good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Don't worry: There are approximately 30,000 people per year (in the US) who suffer hemorrhage from a ruptured brain aneurysm. From a general population standpoint, this can be considered a rare event. If you have a strong family history of brain aneurysms you should see a physician and perhaps be screened with an MRI of the brain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Poor Evidence: There is no evidence to suggest singing as a cause for aneurysms. There are reports of aneurysm ruptures while singing and that makes sense. A severe headache when singing woulda an two things ... Seek medical attention and work on your breathing :). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are narcotics dangerous if you have a brain aneurysm?
- Brain aneurysm survival rate
- Brain aneurysm surgery survival rate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brain aneurysm
- How long can you live with a brain aneurysm untreated?
- Brain aneurysm life expectancy
- Brain stem aneurysm symptoms
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free