Doctor insights on:
Yes.: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unknown: Best to follow the expiration date shown. ...Read more
Yes and No: Carisoporodol should only be used for a short term and not chronically for pain. It is very similar to benzodiazipines such as valium and ativan. These medications can interact with pain medications and cause worsening of side effects and respiratory depression. I would discuss this with your pcp. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Somacid 350 mg carisoprodol
- What is duoflex diclofenaco carisoprodol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Carisoprodol 700 mg
- Carisoprodol 350 mg high
- Is carisoprodol a narcotic?
- Carisoprodol 350 mg side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free