Doctor insights on:
Naproxen And Nyquil
I take naproxen for period cramps but I also have a bad cold. Is it okay to take naproxen and NyQuil together?
YES: There should not be any interaction, unless you are allergic to the ingredients in the medications. ...Read more
Yes: There should be no problems.Get a more detailed answer ›
I took 2 tablets of naproxen sodium about two hours ago. I just now took one nyquil gel. Will i be okay? I'm presently drinking plenty of water.
Not a problem: Your system can handle these doses and hopefully you will get the relief that you have sought. ...Read more
I took Nyquil about 3 hours ago. I will also be getting cramps tonight. I have naproxen, Bayer, and paracetamol. Which would be best to take?
Nocturnal cramps.: have no known cause and do not respond well to medications. Some find that NSAIDS (naproxen) can help but not consistently. Worthwhile to try changing exercise habits, taking multi mineral and vitamin supplement, doing stretching exercises, wearing shoes with good support, and making sure to be well hydrated. Severe cases may be treated with benadryl, gabapentin or even quinine like meds or benzos ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I currently have bronchitis. I've been prescribed naproxen and ciprofloxacin HCl. Can I take 1mg of xanax or generic nyquil to put me to sleep. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is xanax and nyquil safe?
- Can you take ibuprofen and naproxen together?
- Can you take naproxen and acetaminophen together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take advil and nyquil together?
- Mucinex and nyquil
- Can i mix adderall and nyquil?
- Can i take benadryl and nyquil together?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free