Doctor insights on:
Nair Chemical Burns
I have nair chemical burns on my under arms, legs, and groin area. How do i treat them and how long before they heal and the discomfort goes away?
I have a chemical burn on my underarms from nair. i put ointment on it after rinsing it throughly and it burns even more. what should i do?
OTC help: You can use over the counter (otc) aloe vera. This will help both soothe and heal the overlying skin discomfort. ...Read more
I got a chemical burn from useing nair ion my vaginal area how long do i need to wait before getting into a chlorine pool?
Never: First off I advice people to never use Nair or other depilatory products on the sensitive pubic area. Now that one has the burn, it is best to protect it from other chemical irritants until it is completely healed. I would include a chlorinated pool and tight clothing to the list of irritants. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nair chemical burn on face
- Nair chemical burn
- Nair chemical burn treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nair burns skin
- I put nair on my upper lip and it burns
- Chemical burns to children
- Treatment for chemical burns on skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online