Doctor insights on:
Nail Whitening Pencil
Leukonychia: Possibly could be something called leukonychia. Its a harmless white discoloration of the nail caused by minor trauma to the nail during its development. I would recommend evaluation by a podiatrist or dermatologist to be on the safe side as many diseases can cause nail changes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No, But....: Whitening the teeth may make them more obvious to the naked eye. Likely, these craze lines were present for a long time, but as the teeth lightened from bleaching the contrast between the darker craze line and the tooth structure became more apparent. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No and no: As far as i know it's a cover-up, a temporary opaquing medium that's non-toxic, but doesn't look very natural. Doesn't last long at all. Kind of like nail polish for your teeth. Think about what your nails look like when polish begins chipping off. Best solution, see your Dentist for professional help. Don't waste your money on OTC products. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
That i would just get the strips to maximize the whitening. I know there are many types of crest. Which one is the strongest?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Will my black nail grow back normally slammed car door on it
- Pain under thumb nail
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will my nail fall off if black after hammer hit the finger
- What should i do if my toenail fell off due to a fungal nail infection?
- Why is my big toe swollen and red along nail?
- I slammed my finger in a door what can i do to save my nail will it regrow fast
- Talk to a dermatologist online