Doctor insights on:
My sister overdosed on medications she took 70 methocarbamol, 30 nabumetone, and 30 oxycodone. What will happen to her. Will she die?
Need ER: Call 911 and have her get emergency services. ...Read more
Relafin: Relafen belongs to a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. There is no one drug that is effective for everyone when it comes to joint pain so please consult with your physician. ...Read more
Death: Excessive dosage of Nabumetone causes potentially life-threatening effects. Over-dosage of Nabumetone can cause mild stomach problems such as nausea and vomiting. An overdose of Nabumetone can cause life-threatening heart problems. Hypotension, a condition where the blood pressure is too low, can occur. Overdosage can also cause changes in the rate and rhythm of the heartbeat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can nabumetone get you high?
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free