Doctor insights on:
Myocarditis: Myocarditis is an inflammatory disease of the myocardium. The myocardium is the middle layer of the heart wall. Myocarditis can range from mild to very severe. The american journal of cardiovascular pathology goes further and describes it as "an inflammatory infiltrate of the myocardium with necrosis and/or degeneration of adjacent myocytes.". ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hard to say: Every disease acts differntly in everyone else. Treatments sometime fail. You are scaring yourself silly worrying about this & worry makes you sick even if you don't have myocarditis. Posting & researching it all day is hurting you! Go for a walk, make some Xmas presents, go kiss someone you love, go see a funny movie. Dance! Happiness helps fight disease and improves health, mental & physical. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sounds like it: from your question asked! Anxiety is difficult to manage when you don't know what it is, and easier to manage if you can have some coping skills to help you ease into your worrying. First of all take a deep breath, slow your racing mind/thoughts down, and keep breathing slowly & relax your mind in thinking only of your breath now. Don't let your thoughts overrun you. See your PCP for more advice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bro zedex cough syrup dose of pediatric
- What is the difference between pericarditis myocarditis and endocarditis?
- Amoxicillin pediatric dosage calculator
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal pediatric platelet count
- Pediatric ekg lead placement
- How long should viral myocarditis last?
- Talk to a pediatrician online