Doctor insights on:
Myocarditis Diet Alone
Myocarditis: Myocarditis is an inflammatory disease of the myocardium. The myocardium is the middle layer of the heart wall. Myocarditis can range from mild to very severe. The american journal of cardiovascular pathology goes further and describes it as "an inflammatory infiltrate of the myocardium with necrosis and/or degeneration of adjacent myocytes.". ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hard to say: Every disease acts differntly in everyone else. Treatments sometime fail. You are scaring yourself silly worrying about this & worry makes you sick even if you don't have myocarditis. Posting & researching it all day is hurting you! Go for a walk, make some Xmas presents, go kiss someone you love, go see a funny movie. Dance! Happiness helps fight disease and improves health, mental & physical. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can myocarditis be cured by diet alone?
- Can diet alone clear arteries?
- Diet and exercise vs diet alone
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anal fissure diet
- Can my diet affect puberty?
- Diet pills are really safe
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online