Doctor insights on:
Infectious?: What sickness do you have? Sometimes infectivity precedes & follows actual symptoms; other time infectivity is during the course of the disease & ends when symptoms end, especially if the illness has been treated. Please provide more information for a more specific answer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is psoriasis infectious?
- Is mrsa infectious?
- Is jaundice infectious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is eczema infectious?
- Is tuberculosis infectious?
- Is cellulitis infectious?
- Is acne infectious?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online