Doctor insights on:
My Wrist Hurts So Badly When I Type What Should I Do
Carpal tunnel: Check the ergonomics of your workstation. Your wrist needs to be unbet and parallell to the floor when typing. Increase b-vitamin intake. Anti-inflammatories of cats claw and ganoderma are very helpful. Failing these you will need to see a doctor for steroid injections into the wrist and possibly surgery. Email me for details www.Medacpc.Com. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stretch and Movement: Use good posture/ ergonomics when sitting at the desk performing work related activities. Regularly move your neck, shoulders, back and limbs through various positions as a quick range of motion exercise. Occasional stretches of the muscles in these areas will keep them from becoming too tense which can lead to pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How do I get rid of wrist pain? Complained for 2 weeks but boss wont let me stop typing for 12 hours per day.
Change the job: If your job involves typing for 12 hrs a day it is too much stress on your wrist joint, . Can you run 12 hrs a day? First rest to recuperate, see your physician for some pain medications, splinting of wrist for couple of wks, . If these measures fails you will need conduction studies to rule out carpal, it tunnel syndrome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Pain to the wrist due to typing is not normal. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common "repetitive motion injury" due to a tendinitis in the wrist. Possible remedies include improved ergonomics of the work station, wrist splints, ice, anti-inflammatory medications and rest. See your doctor to confirm your diagnosis and to implement a treatment plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My wrist has been hurting for a few months and hurts badly what should i do
- Why do my wrists hurt when i type on the keyboard?
- My back hurts so much from sitting down for long hours what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do when my molars hurt ?
- My mouth is hurting after a filling what should i do for pain
- What can i do for sinus pressure so bad that it hurts to tilt my head?
- My hips hurt so much from sitting long hours what can i do
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free