Doctor insights on:
My Wrist Cracks When I Type Is This Normal
Maybe: Without an examination it would be difficult to say in this kind of forum. Some people just pop at there joints as they age. A good rule of thumb ( no pun intended ) if it hurts go get in checked out by your doc. Pain is your body's way of sending you a distress signal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Straight: Straight and unbent.Get a more detailed answer ›
Could be.: You should always give a break by moving around and exercising your wrists and have a good support for typing. ...Read more
Neutral position.: Frequent typing might increase the risk to suffer from various pain symptoms in the wrists and fingers since you put stress on nerves passing between the lower arm and hand. The best position to minimize pain is to support the base of the hand on a soft pad and have the wrists bent slightly upwards. Frequent rests are important. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my wrists hurt when i type on the keyboard?
- What makes my wrist crack?
- Why does my palm and wrist hurt and sweat a lot when i type?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I get hand and wrist pain when i wash my hands with cold water is this normal
- My butt crack itches and when i scratch skin off
- My joints crack when i move am i at risk for arthritis
- Why do my knees crack when i do lunges?
- My fingers crack when i type is this normal