Doctor insights on:
My Wisdom Tooth Is Coming Out
See a Dentist: No medications are going to stop your wisdom tooth from trying to erupt, nor are they going to protect it from future problems, like infections. Most wisdom teeth don't have room to erupt properly and completely, so they are very difficult to clean and maintain for a lifetime. Have your dentist evaluate whether yours will come in straight and can be kept, or if they should be removed. Forget meds. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My wisdom tooth is coming out causing me a cheek bite. My gums are swollen as well. Im in a lot of pain.
Stitches from my one wisdom tooth is coming out i can feel them and see them I have it pulled 5 days ago is this normal?
I have a my bottom left wisdom tooth coming out wrong and with a cavity can that affect the nerves in my head? Cuz i feel left side of my head weird
Yes: Your tooth is in your head and the pressure, infection, pain from the tooth can affect many nerves. If there is infection , it can spread , including into the neck area and behind the tooth to cause pain and affect many nerves and muscles. See your oral surgeon asap. This could be early sign of very dangerous infection. Get going ! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm having my left lower wisdom tooth coming out & I'm unable to open my mouth like earlier.Is this bad? Why does this happen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My wisdom tooth is coming out and it hurts
- Why is white discharge coming out of my penis?
- Why is milk coming out of my breast i havent had children nor am i pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I always have flaky things coming out of my ears what is it
- The fluid coming out of my ear is a red orange
- Why is my period coming out brown?
- What is this clear egg white substance coming out if my vaginal?
- Talk to a dentist online for free