Doctor insights on:
My Wife Has A Fever But Shivering What Is Wrong
Wife is shivering, teeth chatting, very cold, can't get warm. She does not have a fever. Any thoughts? She also gave birth 3 weeks ago.
Can't diagnose: Without an actual evaluation. If your temp is > 104 - please seek medical attention promptly. If symptoms are not resolving - or worsening - please see medical provider even if lower temp. ...Read more
I came home today with a high temperature but I am freezing cold and shivering. My partner may have glandular fever, what is wrong this me? Thank you.
Fever: Your temperature must have been rising quickly causing you to shiver. You are probably developing an infection the cause of which could be the same as your partner's glandular fever (viral nature). But it also could be something else. Wait for other symptoms to show before consulting your physician. Get rest right now in addition to taking a fever reducer and drinking lots of fluids. ...Read more
I'm throwing up but nothing is coming up. Pouring sweat but shivering. I'm not running a fever, body is aching. What is wrong with me?
I am suffering from fever and shivering a lot and body pain a little ....I don't have any other symptoms ....I took medicines but not woking ....Help?
Possible virus: These symptoms are consistent with the early stages of a viral infection of the respiratory tract or intestines. If symptoms of a head cold, cough or diarrhea do not develop and fever and chills persist, see your physician as a more serious infection may be present. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have started shivering or shuddering 24 hours after surgery. I don't think I am running a fever. I'm not hot or cold. What is causing this?
I can c that my body is shivereing don't hv fever i set under fan but don't feel cold.I hv thyroid to.That's normal.B4 i never saw my body shivering.
Shivering: This is one mechanism the body has of increasing temperature by muscular activity. It is possible your body temp was below normal and the shivering is bringing it back up. Also may be due to excess catecholamine (epinephrine, etc.) excretion. If this is truly bothering you, see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My 11 month old has a bad cough and diarrhea but no fever is it serious
- What is wrong with my finger nail it has a tan or coffee color line growing out?
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If my 2 year old has teken claritin what can he take for a fever
- What is wrong when your period has a clear stringy discharge in the blood?
- My 2 year old has a terrible cough what can i give her that is over-the-counter
- Causes of a 101 degree fever in children
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free