Doctor insights on:
My Wife Gave Birth 3 Months Ago And Shes Still Bleeding Is That Normal
My wife gave birth one month and three days ago, she has been bleeding , do we expect menstral period to come this month?
Congratulations!: Firstly, congrats! what a great early christmas present! minor bleeding a week after child birth is not uncommon. Heavy bleeding, or bleeding that persists should get evaluated. Follow up at your post natal visit and let the dr. Know if you are still bleeding. Best wishes. ...Read more
Can happen: However, if this is rather frequent, heavy, then preferable to get evaluated for retained products ...Read more
I've gave birth around April 28 , it's now towards the of July and I'm still bleeding when will it stop , of is it normal ?
Wife gave birth via cs 5 weeks ago. The lochia stopped for a week and started bleeding again. She has been active visiting the baby at nicu. Worried.?
Lochia: No not unusual to have lochia 6-8 weeks. Would only worry if she starts bleeding heavier than a period. But always a good idea to check with her ob. ...Read more
Hi i gave birth 7 months ago & after 1 month my cycle's back to normal but then just this month i've been bleeding light for 2 weeks. is it normal?
I am 32 years old. No birth control. Gave birth 3 years ago. My period lasts 5-6days normal bleeding and then 5-6 days light bleeding. Lots of pain.
Is vaginal bleeding after intercourse normal? I've been bleeding profusely afte intercourse (about 36 hours) with no pain. history of pcos, last pap (normal) 7 months ago, gave birth vaginally 19 months ago, family history of breast cancer
Postpartum bleeding : It depends upon the amount. While some bleeding is normal, the bleeding should have slowed. If your bleeding is excessive or has not slowed, please seek care immediately. Call your OB/GYN to speak with the MD on call or if the bleeding is excessive and you are dizzy, have vertigo or feel weak seek emergency care. It's important to seek care if you are lightheaded because of postpartum hemorrhage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ive had my period for 2 to 3 years now and it is still irregular is this normal
- I hit my head 3 weeks ago is normal the bump still there
- Im having my period again was just off 2 weeks ago is that normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my stomach still bloated and pudgy six months after c-section?
- Why is my girlfriend bleeding qhwn she just got off her period and cramping?
- My baby moves alot and im 7 months is this normal
- 9 weeks postpartum and still no menstrual cycle is that normal
- My breast still make milk and i stopped breast feeding a year ago is this normal