Doctor insights on:
My Wife Gave Birth 3 Months Ago And Shes Still Bleeding Is That Normal
My wife gave birth one month and three days ago, she has been bleeding , do we expect menstral period to come this month?
I've gave birth around April 28 , it's now towards the of July and I'm still bleeding when will it stop , of is it normal ?
Congratulations!: Firstly, congrats! what a great early christmas present! minor bleeding a week after child birth is not uncommon. Heavy bleeding, or bleeding that persists should get evaluated. Follow up at your post natal visit and let the dr. Know if you are still bleeding. Best wishes. ...Read more
Can happen: However, if this is rather frequent, heavy, then preferable to get evaluated for retained products ...Read more
Wife gave birth via cs 5 weeks ago. The lochia stopped for a week and started bleeding again. She has been active visiting the baby at nicu. Worried.?
Lochia: No not unusual to have lochia 6-8 weeks. Would only worry if she starts bleeding heavier than a period. But always a good idea to check with her ob. ...Read more
Postpartum bleeding : It depends upon the amount. While some bleeding is normal, the bleeding should have slowed. If your bleeding is excessive or has not slowed, please seek care immediately. Call your OB/GYN to speak with the MD on call or if the bleeding is excessive and you are dizzy, have vertigo or feel weak seek emergency care. It's important to seek care if you are lightheaded because of postpartum hemorrhage. ...Read more
Maybe: It might be if an uncomplicated delivery occurred. the best response however will come from you contacting your OB MD's office and asking them. ...Read more
Its been 5 weeks since i gave birth, im still slightly bleeding.......When can I expect to completely heal?
I been bleeding 4weeks after i gave birth and it stop on. the 5weeks now im on the 6weeks im. bleeding again and im. bleedin alot it is normal?
No: Please contact your OB GYN MD as soon as you can. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I got a shot in the arm a few months ago and my arm is still sore
- Bleeding three months after giving birth
- Bleeding for 3 months after giving birth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I broke my nose a few months ago should i still be having trouble breathing
- Got the gardisil shot 2 days ago and my arm still hurts todayis this normal
- My breast still make milk and i stopped breast feeding a year ago is this normal
- Can i have mrsa in my cold sore i had mrsa about 3 months ago?
- Stopped breastfeeding 3 months ago still have milk in my breasts