Doctor insights on:
My Vulva Aches
Since the birth of my 2nd child 3 mo ago, I've experienced intense dull aching in my vulva and labia when lying down. What is this? Varicosities?
I inserted a cottonball w/ rubbing alcohol into my vulva& it fell out 4 days ago. Will it heal? Its still sore. I did it b/c i got mad @ my psyd.
Confusing, but clear: It is clear that you need to find a better way. First, if it is very sore, get an ointment from a doctor to prevent infection and heal. Then find a way to discuss your anger instead of hurting yourself. Perhaps you need a different therapist. This should be a way for you to realize that something has to change. Best wishes - it can get better. ...Read more
I inserted a cottonball w/ rubbing alcohol intomy vulva i did it b/c my psyd made me mad the cotton ballfell out &it's been sore 4 3 days will it heal?
I'm wearing pads while I spot from my BC. Now, the lower sides of my vulva is sore. How can I prevent the irritation or stop it? No panties? Baths?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my body ache constantly and i feel tired all the time?
- Why does my whole left side of my body ache?
- Why do my legs ache during my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my legs ache after drinking alcohol?
- I feel tired all the time and my legs ache
- My whole body aches and i feel weak
- Why do my breasts ache when i sleep with no bra?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free