Doctor insights on:
My Vagina Seems Swollen And Stings And Also Gets Very Itcy What Could This Be
After having sex with my boyfriend. My vagina has swollen and it also stings. Could this be thrush or something else ?
I am experiencing pain in my vagina. It feels kind of swollen and when i urinate it stings. What could it be?
My entire vagina randomly is swollen, it itches, burns and stings I am also getting colorless, odorless discharge , i haven't had sex recently. Help?
Yeast: The symptoms you describe sound like a yeast infection. These are common in women. You might consider trying some otc anti-fungal cream to see if that helps. If it doesn't see a clinic or doctor as it could also possibly be a bacterial infection. But swelling, burning and itching is nearly always yeast. Good luck! ...Read more
My vagina stings badly and feels swollen after sex, but only after my partner ejaculates inside. Why is this?
Allergy: You are likely having a local allergic reaction to the plasma of the semen. This can be just local or systemic, and it sounds like yours is local. You can try using preventive antihistamines prior to intercourse, or use condoms. If this this not satisfactory, then you will need to seek immunotherapy as a solution. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I just had intercourse with my husband and my vagina hurts so bad i looked in the mirror and i saw that its really swollen & stings :/ is it normal?
Inside of my vagina is massively swollen and it burns and stings normally being uncomfortable to do anything. this being after sex and bleeding ?
I have like swollen vagina bumps inside my vag lips it burns when I pee & stings in beginning of sex. Only been active 3months with my bf. any answers?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My vagina is very itchy and sore and sometimes red what could this be
- I woke up this morning and now my eye is swollen what could it be
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My feet are dry red itchy and purple on top of toes what could this be
- Causes of a 101 degree fever in children
- I have back blister type sores on my thighs and bum what could this be
- What could be causeing my tongue to be numb and swollen?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free