Doctor insights on:
My Vagina Is Very Itchy And Sore And Sometimes Red What Could This Be
Bacterial or yeast: Common causes for this are bacterial vaginitis or a yeast infection. Other more worrisome infections can also cause this, so if over-the-counter yeast medicine doesn't work quickly, see your doctor. Other less common reasons are allergic reactions to condoms or lubricants. ...Read more
My vagina is sore red swollen nd very itchy also gets a tooth tarter type smell at times please help?
See 1 more doctor answer
Yeast: This sounds like it could be a yeast infection. You may want to see a doctor or nurse practioner to confirm that it's yeast, or you could try some over the counter antifungal cream and see if it makes vagina feel better. Cream can be applied to vulva and anal area as well. Good luck! ...Read more
I've been very concern because I have little spots in my vagina. And sometimes it gets very itchy and irritating and sore. Most of the times it smell.
Needs evaluation: Lumps, bumps, blisters and lesions on the vagina need to be evaluated in person. What you are describing is highly concerning for genital herpes. This needs to be evaluated. Vaginal odor can be bacterial vaginosis or an std. Please schedule a visit for testing. ...Read more
After having sex, experienced slight pain/soreness, now vagina/vulva is inflamed and very itchy. White creamy discharge. Otc antifungal or doctor?
Itchy spot: An itchy spot on the vulva can be many things. Yeast or fungal infection, insect bite, allergic reaction, etc. Try antifungal and or Hydrocortisone cream. If not better within a week, get it checked by a gyn specialist. ...Read more
Since few days my vagina is very red and swollen. It's also very itchy and when I finally scratch it it even starts to bleed a bit. No sexual contact?
Infection?: Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. Sometimes a discharge is not apparent. There is no odor. It can cause swelling and redness of vulva along with itching and burning pain. It may lead to pain with urination or intercourse. Recommend getting medically checked to know what is going on. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My vagina seems swollen and stings and also gets very itcy what could this be
- My feet are dry red itchy and purple on top of toes what could this be
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- I woke up this morning and now my eye is swollen what could it be
- I have red bumps on my legs that hurt and my ankle hurts what could this be
- My brother is 29 and his hair is completely grey what could be causing this
- The outside of my vagina is very sore and i have some burning
- Why is the glans of my penis red and itchy then very dry?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free