Doctor insights on:
My Vagina Is Very Itchy And Sore And Sometimes Red What Could This Be
Bacterial or yeast: Common causes for this are bacterial vaginitis or a yeast infection. Other more worrisome infections can also cause this, so if over-the-counter yeast medicine doesn't work quickly, see your doctor. Other less common reasons are allergic reactions to condoms or lubricants. ...Read more
Yeast: This sounds like it could be a yeast infection. You may want to see a doctor or nurse practioner to confirm that it's yeast, or you could try some over the counter antifungal cream and see if it makes vagina feel better. Cream can be applied to vulva and anal area as well. Good luck! ...Read more
Hello. I would to get your opinion about a yeast infection. About a couple of months ago my vaginal area (vagina and vulva?) became very itchy and sore. I thought I was reacting to scented soap so I gradually stopped using it. The itch would go away but i
Could be yeast: Your symptoms could be from a yeast infection, but you really shouldn't be try to guess at it. Better to see a doctor. If that's just not practical, you could try an over-the-counter yeast treatments. Look for active ingredient ending in -azole (clotrimazole, miconazole, etc). Don't spend extra; the cheapest is just as good as others. But for sure get care if still no better in a few days. ...Read more
I've been very concern because I have little spots in my vagina. And sometimes it gets very itchy and irritating and sore. Most of the times it smell.
Yeast: Itchiness in the vagina is nearly always yeast. Itchy and sore, definitely can go together when a woman has a yeast infection. You can see a doctor for confirmation or you can try otc anti-fungal and see if it gets better with that. I typically recommend a 5 or 7 day regimen. If not better in a few days, make an apt to see a doctor. Good luck! ...Read more
The lips of my vagina and area around my clitoris feel very itchy. There is also some redness around the area. Discharge feels sticky.
Female, very itchy urethra,swollen clitoral hood and labia minora, frequent urinating/burning, and soreness on top of vagina, ?
After having sex, experienced slight pain/soreness, now vagina/vulva is inflamed and very itchy. White creamy discharge. Otc antifungal or doctor?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My vagina seems swollen and stings and also gets very itcy what could this be
- My feet are dry red itchy and purple on top of toes what could this be
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have red bumps on my legs that hurt and my ankle hurts what could this be
- My brother is 29 and his hair is completely grey what could be causing this
- The outside of my vagina is very sore and i have some burning
- Why is the glans of my penis red and itchy then very dry?
- Talk to a dermatologist online