Doctor insights on:
My Vagina Is Very Itchy
Infection: Infection and in persons with hormonal deficincy, this occurs. See pmd, get checked. ...Read more
the entrance to my vagina is very itchy and uncomforrtable..I have no discharge..And this only started the last few days very itchy!
Time to see your OB: Many women get yeast infections or overgrowth of Gardnerella during pregnancy. Only one way to know for sure and safely get treated, see OB. You should call today, because preterm labor can sometimes result from vaginitis or urinary tract infection. To keep your baby healthy, and to keep yourself comfortable, see your doc today. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
3 days ago i had oral sex with bf and my vagina is very itchy. There's no odor/discharge. What could this be? Never happened before with previous bfs.
My vagina is very itchy. I hear that qaudriderm will help.I use it but it last only for a while then I must repeat. It leave a yellow colour on panty?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vagina very itchy
- My vagina is very itchy and sore and sometimes red what could this be
- My vagina is very dry
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my vagina itchy?
- My vagina is extremely itchy
- My vagina is itchy inside
- Inside of my vagina is itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online