Doctor insights on:
My Vagina Is Dry
Why does my vagina feel dry and hurts. And this white sticky stuff Is Inside my vagina? And I never ha sex?
Is there any way to keep my vagina more dry? I've always had so much discharge, I've been tested and I'm clean it's normal discharge but it's annoying
Don't mess with MN: Don't mess with Mother Nature as the discharge is normal and protective of your vaginal tissues. As long as you gently wash the outside with a mild soap such as Dove, Caress or Ivory. you are "good to go". ...Read more
Several reasons: It could be that there hasn't been enough forplay or that you are not being emotionally stimulated enough. Some women have more problems with this as they get older. The best thing to do is to use KY jelly, and have your partner put it on his penis as well as around the entrance to the vagina prior to starting intercourse. This will work well for you both. ...Read more
Not unusual: Some women do not lubricate adequately. Use an additional lubricant, such as astroglide or KY liquid. ...Read more
Olive oil: Use olive oil and mild soaps.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: You should see your doctor to find out why you have those symptoms. That will allow for the most proper treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when my vagina is dry and burning after intercourse?
- My vagina is very dry
- My vagina is dry and itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why my penis head is so dry?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if his penis does not enter my vagina?
- Why is my vagina vibrating?
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free