Doctor insights on:
My Urine Smells Like The Food I Eat
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Yes: Many foods have compounds that get filtered in the kidneys. Consequently, some of this may end up in the urine causing it to smell like the food. That is usually of no worry. Asparagus is one example. ...Read more
Gym. I look pale. Urine smells bad even if I drink water. I eat 12 egg whites per day, eat other things too like chickpeas and rice. I take Dandelion?
Yes: Some vegetables can cause this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Eat low carb 2000+ cal. Recent very rapid weight loss, beta thalassemia, high fructosamine/post prandial and frequent urine smells sweet. Please help
Urine smells like a sewer & is cloudy. I have little pain trying to urine. What could this be symptomatic of?? Please help.
UTI: These symptoms are classic for a bladder infection or UTI. See a health care provider for evaluation. They will likely order an analysis of the urine (UA) to look for infection and other causes. Bladder infections are generally treated with an antibiotic. Another medication can be given to ease discomfort while the antibiotic works. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My urine smells fishy i don't know what the problem is it never smelled like that before. Can u tell me what's wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My urine smells like what i eat
- When i eat seafood my urine smells like fish
- Should i worry if my urine smells of the food i just ate
- Urine smells like the food i ate
- Why does my urine smell like what i eat?
- Urine smells like food you eat
- When i eat fish my urine smells fishy
- What kind of food can i eat the day before my colonoscopy procedure?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free