Doctor insights on:
My Urine Smells Like The Food I Eat
Not uncommon: Depending on the food you ate, it's not uncommon that urine odor would reflect this. Your body has to process food into breakdown products so you can let go of the waste through urine and feces. If you've ever eaten asparagus, you would know urine can smell like asparagus. Make sure you drink plenty of fresh water and this aroma should dissipate. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
My urine smells like onions all the time. I dont eat onions. I havent changed my diet at all. I have no STDs. Its not cloudy, it just smells. ?
Check for BV: Bacterial VaginosisGet a more detailed answer ›
Gym. I look pale. Urine smells bad even if I drink water. I eat 12 egg whites per day, eat other things too like chickpeas and rice. I take Dandelion?
Eat low carb 2000+ cal. Recent very rapid weight loss, beta thalassemia, high fructosamine/post prandial and frequent urine smells sweet. Please help
Urine smells like a sewer & is cloudy. I have little pain trying to urine. What could this be symptomatic of?? Please help.
UTI: These symptoms are classic for a bladder infection or UTI. See a health care provider for evaluation. They will likely order an analysis of the urine (UA) to look for infection and other causes. Bladder infections are generally treated with an antibiotic. Another medication can be given to ease discomfort while the antibiotic works. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When i eat seafood my urine smells like fish
- Should i worry if my urine smells of the food i just ate
- Urine smells like the food i ate
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Urine smells like food you eat
- When i eat fish my urine smells fishy
- What kind of food can i eat the day before my colonoscopy procedure?
- How long does it take for the food i eat to reach my breast milk?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free