Doctor insights on:
My Upper Right Leg Pain
Herniated disc: It may be caused by a herniated disc. It has to be evaluated by a spine surgeon. ...Read more
Many causes: Leg pain can be a result of many different conditions. Severe leg pain might represent nerve pain coming from the lower back or lack of blood supply due to poor circulation. Local causes like tendonitis can also cause severe pain. Intense pain that has been present for along time should be evaluated by a good physical exam. ...Read more
Sudden localized area right leg pain started two nights ago. No pain improvement and now redness over it. Is this bad?
I have been getting right leg pain only when I am running and I have not ran for 20 days and I ran yesterday and it still hurt. What may this be?
I have leg pain where in the right leg i feel some one is pulling my vein in particular part so can you please suggest me on this?
Mri showed a buldge disc with right leg pain for months but thankfully now i don't have to take meds but still have pain. Will the pain ever go away?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My upper right leg is sore
- Pain in my upper leg
- Sharp pain in upper right leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the upper right thigh
- Pain in my upper right chest
- Pain in my upper right arm
- Sharp pain in upper right leg symptoms
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free