Doctor insights on:
My Tooth Is Aching
My tooth was aching when i woke up but after about 10 minutes of being awake my tooth seemed fine. What could it have been?
I was going through rct but my tooth ìs aching 3 roots are through no pain when files are put but still tooth pain when touched please help?
Gum or tooth abcess : A periodontal (gum) abcess is caused when food gets trapped under the gum and festers. It is treated by cleaning out the sulcus around the tooth and may require antibiotics. A dental (tooth) abcess is caused by bacteria infecting the tooth usually from fracture or decay. A root canal procedure may be needed to save the toot you should also be checked for gingivitis and periodontal disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Examination: I'd recommend you going to the dentist to make sure everything is okay. Obviously if you see blood or your tooth avulsed (came out) you'd go but it's possible you might not have any sensitivity. It's also very possible that you will have symptoms later as trauma on teeth can happen later in time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How do you know ?: How do you know you don't have any carious lesions? Did your dentist tell you, or is it because you can't see any? If you don't have any cavities, you may have traumatized the tooth, or you may be grinding. Consult with your dentist to be sure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My tooth is hurting after getting fillings that sounds abnormal
- What is it when my tooth hurts bad when i drink anything or breathe?
- My tooth hurts and my face is swollen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Braces and loose teeth
- Body aches and the flu
- Seems like my impacted wisdom tooth is making me tired help
- My index finger is aching could i have possibly have arthritic bone from overuse
- Talk to a dentist online for free